LG South Africa unveils new WhatsApp service
LG Electronics South Africa (LG) has unveiled its WhatsApp service for customers.
Speaking about the new service, CY Kim, Managing Director of LG South Africa said, “One of our main objectives at LG is to make life easier for our customers. Instead of them phoning a call centre and waiting to be attended to, we thought we’d take the frustration out of this process. With our WhatsApp service, customers simply text one of our agents and while they’re waiting for a reply, they can engage in other activities,”.
The WhatsApp service will allow customers to chat directly with customer service experts when issues are reported.
Here’s a quick guide on how LG’s newest client-centric service works:
The WhatsApp service will allow for all forms of WhatsApp messaging to be utilised (except for Wifi-calling and voice calls). The following platforms can be used:
- Customers can use their mobile phone camera to take pictures of any appliance issue along with the product serial number to be sent to the WhatsApp service number.
- Product issues logged via voice notes explaining the issue with the product to a WhatsApp service representative.
- Product issues may be sent via video recording explaining the product issue to a WhatsApp service representative.
- All logged issues can be sent after normal working hours (17:00 – 08:00) and will be attended to during the next working day.
- A customer service expert will contact the customer the next working day to log the issue and schedule a site visit for repairs.
- A customer service expert will arrive at the specified residence confirmed by the customer to fix the appliance at the residence.
*Customer Service at LG Electronics South Africa WhatsApp line: add +27 84 33 44 555 to WhatsApp on your mobile and we will assist with your queries. Standard data rates apply via normal mobile operating service providers.
Powered by WPeMatico