Heath Huxtable, executive head of Braintree at Vox.
Braintree has been confirmed as the branding sponsor for the Digital Transformation Congress scheduled for 26 July 2018 at the Gallagher Convention Centre.
The conference will bring together hundreds of senior executives to discuss emerging technology trends such as AI, IoT, blockchain, GDPR, IT security, 5G and robotics, and how they impact business operations. It is the key meeting place for IT and business leaders in Africa seeking to advance their knowledge of the latest business technology solutions and innovations.
Braintree, now the official branding sponsor for Digital Transformation Congress, is the largest Microsoft Dynamics company in Africa with over 25 years of successful implementations experience. They have been transforming the organisational landscape and enriching customers’ lives digitally, with more than 150 customers across the breadth of Africa benefiting from their services. Braintree also has a significant consulting and product capability; including Dynamics ERP, CRM, SharePoint, and Office 365.
In this time of technological disruption it is an undeniable fact that organisations must gear up towards being equipped with the necessary digital and management skills to adapt and innovate. Digital transformation is the route that any company and public institution wishing to stay relevant in the present environment must follow. Therefore, companies need to evolve to address the changing business landscapes.
Key topics for Digital Transformation Congress will include:
With an array of topics, speakers and delegates will tackle key issues at DTC 2018 such as:
- “Yes we can. Yes we did. Digital Transformation in the Obama White House”.
- Developing a Digital Transformation Roadmap.
- Re-Thinking Business-IT Alignment.
- Weaving Artificial Intelligence into the Modern Organisation.
- Re-Aligning the Business Model to Effectively Engage Digital Customers.
- Tackling Security Challenges to Succeed with Digital Transformation.
- Accelerating Digital Transformation with IoT.
- Is Africa Ready for GDPR?
Confirmed speakers for DTC 2018 include:
- Tom Cochran, Obama White House and State Department digital leader
- Andrew Atta Darfoor, Group CEO at Alexander Forbes
- Palesa Sepanya, CIO, Petro SA
- Sindisiwe Nhlapho Dlamini Moloi, CIO at Transnet
- Sam Nkosi, CIO, Sasria SOC
- Vera Nagtegaal, Executive Head of Hippo.co.za
- Lisa Macleod, Head of Digital at Tiso Blackstar
- Dr. Kenny Moodley, Strategic Head: Digital & Social Media at Eskom Holdings SOC
- Lizelle Vaughan, Director: Digital Strategy at Liberty Group
- Lazaros Karapanagiotidis, Head of Digital Innovation at Makro
- Birgitta Cederstrom, Global Commercial Director, Frost & Sullivan
- Nneka Keshi, Director of Digital Marketing, Africa at Loreal
- Vijay Naidoo, CIO at Parmalat Africa
- Tawanda Chatikobo, Head of Digital at Nedbank Insurance
For more information regarding the conference, visit:
[t]: 011 026 0981/2 [e]: email@example.com
Powered by WPeMatico