Healthcare Innovation Summit is set to take place on 29 and 30 August at the Vodacom World in Midrand, Johannesburg. (Image Credit: Darryl Linington)
The 3rd edition of Healthcare Innovation Summit Africa (#HISA2017) is set to take place on 29 and 30 August at Vodacom World in Midrand, Johannesburg. This two-day event will feature provocative panel discussions, interactive roundtables and a roster of thought-leading, incisive speakers.
Unlike any other event on the African healthcare calendar, HISA2017 looks to join the dots between innovation and practicality, by presenting the latest healthcare technologies and showcasing their practical application and integration into existing healthcare infrastructure.
The Summit will tackle topics such as robotics, electronic health records, delivering personalised healthcare, artificial intelligence, IoT in healthcare, healthcare policy, telemedicine advances and the future of healthcare in Africa. Delegates attending this event will include CxOs, administrators, heads of technology, policy makers and key stakeholders from public and private hospitals, as well as health-tech entrepreneurs and academics.
Key topics to be discussed
- South African Healthcare: Alive with Possibilities… and Dire Challenges
- Developing a Digital Transformation Strategy for your Healthcare Facility
- Digital Healthcare ‘Snake Oil’ Solutions?
- Beyond Science Fiction: How Practical is Robotic Healthcare within the African Context?
- Role of Big Data, Predictive Analytics and Cognitive support in healthcare
- Your patient records have been hacked. Now what?!
- Healthcare IT Leaders Forum
- The Future of Healthcare: What’s on the horizon
For more information visit: />
[f] 0866 130 386 [t] +27 11 026 0981 [e] firstname.lastname@example.org
Powered by WPeMatico