CipherWave a locally owned and managed Internet Service Provider will exhibit at HISA2017.
Locally owned and managed Internet Service Provider, Cipherware will exhibit its innovative products and services at the upcoming Healthcare Innovation Summit Africa (#HISA2017). This two-day event will take place on 29 and 30 August at Vodacom World in Midrand, Johannesburg.
HISA2017 will tackle topics such as robotics, electronic health records, delivering personalised healthcare, artificial intelligence, IoT in healthcare, healthcare policy, telemedicine advances and the future of healthcare in Africa. Delegates attending this event will include CxOs, healthcare administrators, heads of technology, policy makers and key stakeholders from public and private hospitals, as well as health-tech entrepreneurs and academics.
Cipherwave operates its own local network infrastructure and state-of-the-art data centre. The company is a cloud hosting, telecommunications and ISP Company that is taking IT to the next level by revolutionising the conventional data centre offering on the African continent. A provider of customisable, reliable and scalable connectivity, voice and cloud solutions for growing businesses, Cipherwave is built on superior 24/7 service support. The ISP helps growing businesses reach their full potential, through increased productivity, profitability and peace of mind.Their range of world-class, innovative products and services enables businesses to connect, communicate and collaborate. Cipherwave offers solutions for a wide range of industries including Logistics, Manufacturing, Medical & Healthcare, Technology Providers, Media, Legal, Retail and Financial Services.
Key topics at HISA2017 will include:
- Can Technology Address the Shortage of Medical Practitioners in SA.
- Telemedicine Initiatives: What Have We Learnt?
- Healthcare Technology: Important Legal and Ethical Considerations.
- How Practical is Robotic Healthcare within the African Context?
- Developing a Digital Transformation Strategy for your Healthcare Facility.
- Driving Down Total-Cost-of-Care with Technology.
- The Future of Healthcare: What’s on the horizon?
- Your Electronic Health Records Have Been Hacked. Now What?
- Will Doctors Become Obsolete?
Powered by WPeMatico