Digital Transformation Congress 2018 is set to take place on July 26 at the Gallagher Convention Centre in Midrand.
Formerly known as Ansys Limited, Etion, a diversified digital technology solutions provider listed on the Alt-X, has signed on as the Title Sponsor for this year’s Digital Transformation Congress, to be held on the 26th of July at Gallagher Convention Centre in Johannesburg, South Africa.
The Congress will bring together industry experts to discuss emerging technology trends such as AI, IoT, Blockchain, GDPR, IT security, 5G, robotics, and how they impact business operations.
Etion is a digital provider of technology-based solutions to improve customer safety and productivity, connectivity, original design manufacturing, cybersecurity and digital defense needs.
With over 30 years of experience in bespoke technology development and design, Etion recently announced its annual financial results as well as a re-positioning and re-brand of the group.
The re-positioning is also based on the realisation that Etion has been working on Industry 4.0 solutions for a long-time, since before the term was popularised. In heavy industries such as rail and mining, Etion has been helping to digitise systems and build networks of what today is known as IoT (Internet-of-Things) sensors – such as hot bearing detectors for trains or collision prevention monitors for mines – for years
Key topics for DTC 2018 will include:
With an array of topics, speakers and delegates will tackle key issues at DTC 2018 such as:
- “Yes we can. Yes we did. Digital Transformation in the Obama White House”.
- Developing a Digital Transformation Roadmap.
- Re-Thinking Business-IT Alignment.
- Weaving Artificial Intelligence into the Modern Organisation.
- Re-Aligning the Business Model to Effectively Engage Digital Customers.
- Tackling Security Challenges to Succeed with Digital Transformation.
- Accelerating Digital Transformation with IoT.
- Is Africa Ready for GDPR?
Confirmed speakers for DTC 2018 include:
- Tom Cochran, Obama White House and State Department Digital Leader
- Dr Lance Shingai Mambondiani, CEO, Steward Bank
- Vera Nagtegaal, Executive Head, Hippo
- Lazaros Karapanagiotidis, Head of Digital Innovation, Makro SA
- Lisa Macloed, Head of Digital, Tiso Blackstar
- Nneka Keshi, Director of Digital Marketing Africa, L’oreal
- Lee Naik, CEO of TransUnion Africa
- Jeff Yu-Jen Chen, GIBS Business School’
- Rivoningo Mhlari, Co-Founder & CEO, Rikatec
- Vijay Naidoo, CIO, Parmalat Africa
- Dr Kenny Moodley, Head of Digital & Social Media, Eskom
- Birgitta Cederstrom, Global Commercial Director, Frost & Sullivan
Andrew Dafoor, Group Chief Executive, Alexander Forbes
- Jonathan Novotny, Co-Founder & CEO, Code4Change
- Tawanda Chatikobo, Head of Digital, Nedbank Insurance
How to participate:
Join as an attendee: Join local and international CxOs, line-of-business (LoB) executives as well as heads of innovation, technology and strategy to discuss the techniques and tools required to implement a seamless digital transformation strategy that will drive profitability and customer centricity.
Join us as an exhibitor: Showcase your technology innovations, projects, and solutions. Put your organisation, company or SME at the centre of this one-of-a-kind gathering. Find new partnerships, investors, leads, and opportunities.
For more information regarding the conference, visit: />
[t]: 011 026 0981/2 [e]: email@example.com
Powered by WPeMatico