Darktrace is the world’s leading machine learning company for cyber security.
Darktrace has been named track sponsor for the Digital Transformation Congress set for 26 July 2018.
The congress will take place at the Gallagher Convention Centre, where over 300 senior executives and digital visionaries will come together to explore emerging technology trends that are driving digital transformation and shaping the future of IT and business.
Darktrace is the world’s leading machine learning company for cyber security. Created by mathematicians from the University of Cambridge, the Enterprise Immune System uses AI algorithms to automatically detect and take action against cyber-threats within all types of networks, including physical, cloud and virtualized networks, as well as IoT and industrial control systems.
Darktrace, a self-configuring platform, requires no prior set-up, identifying advanced threats in real time, including zero-days, insiders and stealth, and silent attackers. With its headquarters in San Francisco, Cambridge and the UK, Darktrace has 24 offices worldwide.
Under the theme “Redefining the future organisation through digital”, the agenda for the Digital Transformation Congress will cover a number of technology trends including IoT, blockchain, IT security, 5G, robotics, and how they will impact business today.
Key topics include:
- Developing a digital transformation roadmap
- Business Transformation: Re-Thinking Business – IT Alignment
- Digital transformation: From Customer-Aware to Customer-Led
- Re-aligning the business model to more effectively engage digital customers
- National Transformation: Initiating high-impact digital initiatives
- Evolution of User Experience
- The Future of Digital Experiences
- Digital Transformation: A marriage between public and private sector
For more information regarding the conference, visit:
[t]: 011 026 0981/2 [e]: firstname.lastname@example.org
Powered by WPeMatico