Tecno Camon CM launched in Nigeria.
On 10 January 2018 Tecno Mobile, a mobile phone brand under Transsion Holdings, launched its Tecno Camon CM smartphone in Nigeria – the company’s first frameless full-screen display smartphone.
Eric Liu, Brand Manager of Tecno Mobile, Nigeria, highlighted the company’s efforts to make smartphones that will usher smartphone enthusiasts into an era of possibilities on the mobile devices and exceptional photography experiences.
Liu said, “the smartphone has been reinvented and OEMs globally are always on the lookout for the next big thing to talk about. At Tecno, we take pride in our ability to understand and meet our consumers’ needs, and eventually surpass their expectations.”
Tecno Camon CM specs:
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat with HiOS 2.0
- SIM Type: Dual SIM (Micro)
- 4G LTE: YES
- Screen Size: 5.65 Inches HD IPS Touchscreen
- Screen Resolution: 720 x 1440 pixels (364 PPI)
- Processor Type: Quad-core 1.30 GHz Cortex, MediaTek chipset
- RAM: 2GB
- Internal Storage: 32GB.
- External Storage: microSD, up to 128GB
- Back / Rear Camera: 13MP camera & LED Flash
- Front Camera: 13MP with LED flash
- Battery: 3050 mAh (non-removable)
With 3 colours including city blue, midnight black and champagne gold, booking of the CAMON CM will be open from 10-14 January 2018 while, first sales will follow between 15-20 January 2018 at 8 selected 3C Hubs across Nigeria. The designated outlets are Ikeja, Apapa, Mushin, Owerri, Artillery 2, Umuahia, Abuja and Enugu. These outlets will service early bird consumers and reward them with exclusive Manchester City gift bags.
According to Tecno Mobile, the exact price of the device will be based on the local market.
Powered by WPeMatico