Orange launches new TV and premium video platform.
Telecommunications corporation, Orange has launched Pickle TV, a TV and premium content offering aimed at 15-35-year-olds. According to Orange, Pickle TV is the inevitable link between the world of TV and the Internet, prioritising inventive content and quality.
The platform will be available to all Orange Mobile and TV customers on mobile, tablets and TV.
Some of the content available on Orange include:
- Studio +, a pioneer in short and premium mobile series
- Golden Mustache presents Golden Stories: an until-now unreleased, comedic and offbeat series
- ES1, new French channel dedicated to eSport
- Game One, a channel dedicated to gaming, manga, and news
- Manga One by Game One, exclusive service all about manga
- South Park, the complete series of the hit cartoon
- OKLM, the channel on Hip-hop and street culture
- Clubbing TV, first channel dedicated to electronic music and electro culture
- Spicee, a video channel for documentaries and stories
This new offer allows the user to consume without moderation, the content of the channels it offers, wherever it is, on the medium they want (smartphones, tablets, TV), and when they want, through an interface without advertising. According to Orange, Pickle TV is all the more unusual because of the richness and relevance of its content, as well as an enriched and immersive experience on every screen.
Orange says that through Pickle TV, it is responding to the changing uses of its customers, particularly with Orange 4G and 100% Fibre, which gives them an incomparable experience, and makes Orange a driving force for the development of legal digital content.
Powered by WPeMatico