Call of Duty: WWII Multiplayer Beta Comes to PC.
PC players will have the opportunity to test out the Call of Duty: WWII multiplayer beta ahead of the game’s November 2017 launch. Sledgehammer Games confirmed the news via a blog post that the Call of Duty: WWII Open Multiplayer Beta on PC will kick off on 29 September 2017 and run through to 2 October 2017 on Steam.
According to the developer, the PC Open Beta is just a small part of the full Call of Duty: WWII Multiplayer experience coming to Steam in November 2017. This test is a critical step for the developer to deliver the best possible online experience on Steam at launch, with the following key goals:
- Stress test core gameplay systems and online backend infrastructure at scale
- Provide PC fans with their first hands-on experience of the boots-on-the-ground combat coming in Call of Duty: WWII Multiplayer
- Engage with the PC community to fine-tune and optimise the PC experience
Minimum specs required to run the game are as follows:
- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit or later
- CPU: Intel Core i3 3225 or equivalent
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- HDD: 25 GB HD space
- Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 @ 2 GB / AMD Radeon HD 7850 @ 2GB or better
- DirectX: Version 11.0 compatible video card or equivalent
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
Call of Duty: WW2 launches on PC, PS4 and Xbox One on 3 November 2017.
Powered by WPeMatico