Healthcare Innovation Summit Africa 2017 is set for the 29th and 30th of August in Johannesburg, South Africa.
The 3rd Healthcare Innovation Summit Africa (#HISA2017), taking place in Johannesburg on 29-30 August 2017, will tackle hot topics such as robotics, electronic health records, delivering personalized healthcare, cyber security, IoT in healthcare, driving down the cost of care with technology, eHealth policy, telemedicine advances, the future of healthcare and much more.
The 3rd Healthcare Innovation Summit Africa will assemble over 300 CxOs, administrators, heads of technology, policy makers and key stakeholders from public and private hospitals, technology solution providers, academincs as well as health-tech entrepreneurs.
Key topics at #HISA2017:
- Regulating HealthTech in Africa
- Practical technology solutions for African healthcare
- Getting buy-in from staff and management
- Can technology address the shortage of medical practitioners?
- Developing a Digital Transformation Strategy for your Healthcare Facility
- Your patient records have been hacked. Now what?!
- Digital Healthcare ‘Snake Oil‘ Solutions?
- Healthcare Robots: Ethical Issues to Consider
- Investing in robotics: Cost vs. Benefit
- Will doctors become obsolete?
- Harnessing available data to improve clinical and organizational performance
- The Future of Healthcare: What’s on the horizon?
- Driving Down the Total Cost of Care with Technology
Confirmed speakers include:
- Gyles Morrison, Founder, Clinical UX Association (UK)
- Leonard Slabbert, Head of Technology at Boehringer Ingelheim
- Andrew Brown, Managing Executive, Mediswitch
- Valter Adao, Partner and Lead Director at Deloitte Digital Africa
- Elliot Sack, CEO at eHealth Group
- Nicolaas Duneas, CEO, Altis Biologics
- Richard Gordon, Executive Director at the SAMRC
- Simi Adejumo, CEO, Aajoh (Nigeria)
Powered by WPeMatico