The Education Innovation Summit will take place at the Radisson Blu Gautrain on 31 May 2017.
The 2017 Education Innovation Summit set to take place on 31 May at the Radisson Blu Gautrain, is expected to showcase cutting-edge technology solutions that have the potential to change the face of education. The event will also focus on helping instructors and administrators improve assessment and data collection.
Who should attend?
CIOs of educational institutions, EduTech entrepreneurs, Technology Service Providers, Government officials responsible for education, Education policy development representatives, Education NGOs, Principals, Academics, University Chancellors, Directors of Education, Curriculum Development Specialists, Instructional Designers, Director of Learning & Educational Technology, District-level Leaders, Technology Directors, Technologists, Special Education Instructors amongst others.
The first wave of confirmed speakers are:
- Coralee Van Schalkwyk, Coralee van Schalkwyk Principal at SPARK Schools
- Oliver Dick, Blended Learning Lead SPARK Schools
- Jacqui Maroun, Head of User Design & Strategy NATIVE VML
- Elias Chipimo, Commercial Director, Mwabu
- Prof Ronny Webber Youngman, Professor and HoD Department of Mining Engineering at University of Pretoria
- Kolwaole Olajide, Founder and CEO at CLOCK
- Ryan Falkenberg, CEO at CLEVVA
- Kabeya Hertzy, Founder & Managing Director at The Students Hub
- Hermien Geldenhuys, Senior Instructional Designer at The Independent Institute of Education
- Danai Nhando, Co-Founder I Head Of Strategy at Ampli5yd
- Angela James, Founder and CEO of Align-Ed and SA Learns
- Bilal Kathrada, Founder & CEO at Compukids (Educor)
Key Topics at this conference will include:
- Investing in ICT for Education
- Connecting with the next generation of students through mobile and social media
- Transforming to a digital institution
- How can technology drive down the cost of tertiary education in Africa
- How data and analytics can improve education
- How moving to the cloud can help schools
- Unlocking sustainable finance for education from non-traditional sources
- Best practice: incorporating innovative tools in teaching and learning
- Online Education: IT Security and hacking as an emerging challenge
For more information on this conference visit: http://africaninnovatormagazine.com/education/
Powered by WPeMatico