IOT Forum Africa 2017 will be held in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Polymorph Systems (Pty) Ltd, a South African mobile development company will exhibit their mobile IoT innovations at Internet of Things Forum (#IOTFA), taking place at Gallagher Convention Centre in Johannesburg between 29 and 30 March 2017.
With a speaker roaster of more than 30 thought leaders, solution providers and key players from diverse industries, IOTFA is set to showcase cutting edge technologies from leading exhibitors and provide insight from world-class speakers sharing their unparalleled industry knowledge and real-life experiences.
Polymorph Systems (Pty) Ltd creates high-quality mobile applications for the global market. It has been involved in big enterprise system development since 2001 and has been actively involved in providing native and cross-platform mobile solutions to clients since 2009. Polymorph has built up an excellent track record in Fintech, as well as the wearables, IoT, and M2M space. It is involved in the whole product development process, from UX, UI design & development through to product testing and maintenance.
Polymorph Systems works smart to co-create and build mobile and IoT apps and solutions that deliver value for our clients and their customers.
Topics to be discussed at IOTFA 2017 include
- Emerging IoT Business Opportunities.
- The IoT revolution: From “Things” to Business Outcomes.
- Deploying an IoT solution: A strategic overview for decision makers.
- Creating a suitable framework for IoT integration.
- Making IoT a reality: How is IoT reinventing the enterprise and consumer experience.
- Reinventing IT security to support IoT technology.
- Functional, wearable and usable: The IoT evolution.
- Keeping pace with innovation: Gaining a competitive advantage with IoT technology.
Confirmed speakers for IOTFA include:
- Prof Hlengiwe Mkhize, Deputy Minister, Dept. of Telecom and Postal Services
- Justin Gregory, CIO at FNB Fiduciary
- Prasanna Kumar Burri, Group Head of IT at Dangote Industries Nigeria
- Jamie Whittaker, Chief Digital Officer at Discovery Limited
- Prof Ndubuisi Ekekwe, TED Fellow, Founder, CEO at Zenvus Nigeria
- Brett StClair, Head of Digital Products Barclays Africa Group
- Chandima Miyanadeniya, CIO at Aon South Africa
- Michael Mbuthia, CIO at Kenya Bankers Association
- Raoul Blingnaut, Technology head at Citi Bank
For more information about IOTFA please visit: www.iotforumafrica.com
Powered by WPeMatico